Neil Barrett is an English fashion designer based in Milan, Italy. Barrett was the pioneer of minimalist menswear and comes from a family of master tailors. This is Neil Barrett’s second collaboration with Palladium, redesigning the iconic Pampa boot with luxury materials and incredible attention to subtle detailing. Updated for Fall/Winter 2011 with a rich wool lining for warmth and comfort.
• BOTTOM One piece molded rubber outsole.
• SOCKLINER Leather covered thick molded PU creates a super comfortable stepping ground.
• UPPER Rich premium grade aniline leather with nubuck detailing.
• LINING 100% genuine Australian wool lining on the collar and the leather lining in the boot interior.
• LACES Rectangular leather laces. Extra pair of textile shoe laces included.